Bosch Power Tools is one of Norway's largest suppliers of power tools in home & leisure, garden tools, and the professional market. Their products are exhibited in painting and hardware chains such as Jernia and Megaflis and in building materials chains such as XL-Bygg, Montér, and Maxbo.
With so many chains and shops, the management and sales managers saw a need for an effective system that could handle collection and sharing of information and product images from their retail stores. Bosch also hires external companies when they build shop-in-shop displays and exhibitions, and they wanted better control and overview of this work.
One of the requirements for the new tool was that it also should be easy to share projects and results with the other Nordic countries. Znapio solved this need!
Mona Berger works as KAM Support at the Bosch headquarters in Langhus, and she and the Sales Director Tommy Borgersen are the ones that create all campaigns and manages the Znapio account for Bosch in Norway.
Bosch is a major international player, and Bosch Norway collaborates with the other Nordic countries - Sweden, Denmark and Finland, and therefore it was necessary to support cross-border communication. In Znapio each regional manager can easily get access to each other submissions and projects to get inspiration, see key figures, and what is happening in other markets.
Bosch has sellers both on in the consumer market and professional market, divided into specific geographical areas of responsibility in Norway. They all use the Znapio app on a daily basis documenting and logging all store activities.
- The sales team document all changes in stores; when new items arrive, when they have refurbished the store and of course when we make specific projects or campaigns on products, explains Mona.
- The feedback from the sellers is very good, confirms Tommy. The app is simple and intuitive to use. You have everything in one place and it is easy to get inspired by other displays and exhibitions and to find back to previous projects.
The management decides who has access to what in the app so that no unauthorized users are able to see other communications that Bosch shares through the tool. For example, external companies only document with limited access.
That was exactly what they needed when they hired an external company for building displays and exhibition walls for a chain customer.
- We made a "before and after" project. Where the builders got instructions to document the course of events. The external users got limited access to sharing functions in the Znapio and app while documenting.
- It gave us control and overview of the projects and if they were performed according to plan. This was a very positive experience so that we for sure will use the app for this purpose again.
- If there is something that isn't completely correct, we can quickly comment and adjust it through the app. Communication has been more effective with Znapio explains Mona.
One thing is to set requirements and specifications for different assignments, but when you have exhibitions spread over the whole country it is not as easy to follow up. Znapio solved this challenge with ease!
- Now we get a good overview so that all projects follow the same standard, it's important to us, adds Tommy.
The Znapio tool fits perfectly into Bosch's philosophy; offering innovative technologically products and services that makes everyday life easier and more efficient.
- We can conclude that Znapio makes our working day easier, says Mona.